HOW DO I START?
Getting started with a PeakFit Program
The first step is to call or email us to set up your free, introductory session. This allows you the opportunity to meet us, and find out firsthand if we are a good fit. If you, and we, decide that our Facility is for you, then your next step is to enroll in our fundamentals course for classes. All other programs we teach as we go.
By offering one-on-one training prior to classes we minimize injuries by teaching you proper technique. Also, you have our undivided attention for us to learn strengths, weakness and any modifications or special needs. In fundamentals Course, you will learn how to perform the fundamental Movements safely and effectively,while regulating intensity.In addition you will learn basic protocol on how a class operates ensuring a smooth transition into the Group setting.
We welcome you to make an appointment with us so that you may come in and see firsthand who we are, and what we do!
- Courses are Monday –Friday Am/Pm
- Four 45-minute sessions
- Each day consist of fundamental movements
- Each session you will perform a mini-worout
- All days must be completed before attending the daily Workouts
- Simply call or email to register
- 909-592-5919 firstname.lastname@example.org